Any Payment made to us for our Training Programmes is Non Refundable unless :
- Programme is sold out before the Payment was made as the Payment Gateway online was yet open for Reserving a Seat for the Programme or
- Programme is cancelled or
- There is a Change of Date of the Programme that does not suit the Person who has Paid and a request is made for the Refund
- Refund is decided to be made at the sole discretion of Jeena Scriptech Alpha Advisors without any obligation to state any reason.
However the Programme Seat Booked is Transferable.An Intimation of this should be made by the Transferor (who has Paid to us) at firstname.lastname@example.org from his registered email with us under cc to the Transferee.It must state the Name,Email & Mobile No of the Transferee.We will then have the Transferee confirm the same by return email.
Refund Process in specified Situations
In such specified situations as stated above the Refund will be made within :
- 7 days in case Programme was sold out before the Payment was received
- 15 days of us Notifying the Programme Cancellation on our website and by email to those Registered
- 15 days on receiving an Email/Post Request for Refund for Change of Programme Date that is not suitable for the Person who had Registered for the Programme.
- 7 days after Jeena Scriptech Alpha Advisors has decided to make the refund for whatever reason other than those above
The Refund will be effected by Jeena Scriptech Alpha Advsors Pvt Ltd Cheque/NEFT Transfer after obtaining the Address & Bank Details of the Person to who the Refund is being made .Any Bank/Postal Charges for the Refund will be borne by Jeena Scriptech Alpha Advisors Pvt Ltd.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet within the Days as stated above, first check your bank account again for the NEFT Transfer if you’ve provided us the details of your Bank Account on our request to effect the Refund.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.