Madhucon Projects Ltd
Construction & Engineering
FV – Re 1; 52wks H/L – 88.7/39; TTQ – 4875; CMP (June 1 2016; 11.45 am) – Rs 50.4;
Market Cap – Rs 370 Crs
Financials and Valuations for FY16 (Amt in Rs Crs unless specified)
- EV/EBITDA: 5.61
- EV/Share: Rs 651
- EV/Sale: 2.06
- Market Cap/ Sale: 0.16
- The company has completed the strategic sale of its 74% stake in MAJEL to Cube Highways and Infrastructure Pte Ltd in April 2016. Divestment of the stake has assisted Madhucon Group to pare down its debt by Rs 212 Crs and is the first major strategic sale in Madhucon’s highway portfolio, the release added.
- Last October, the Company had sold its 100% in Madhucon Agra- Jaipur Expressways Ltd (MAJEL) to Singapore-based Cube Highways and Infrastructure for Rs 248 Crs. Cube Highways and Infrastructure is the Indian toll road and transportation investment platform of I Squared Capital, a private equity firm. Madhucon Projects sells Agra-Jaipur expressway project for Rs 248 crore
- Madhucon Projects Limited is engaged in civil construction.
- It was founded by Nama Nageswar Rao in 1983 and is based in Hyderabad.
- The Company is an integrated construction, infrastructure development and management company.
- It caters to various sectors of construction and infrastructure projects, such as transportation, irrigation, water resources infrastructures, railways, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), turnkey projects, developments of smart cities, and properties, in India.
- Its projects include 4 Lane National Highway-5; 4 Lane National Highway-76; 4 Lane National Highway-45; Sriram Sagar Flood Flow Canal, Karimnagar, Telangana State; excavation at Polavaram Left Main Canal, Tuni, Andhra Pradesh; 4×150 megawatt (MW) thermal power plant at Tamminapatnam village, SPSR Nellore Dist., AP-Entrance Gate; Dewatering at BCCL, Dhandbad, Jharkhand; MSPIL-3500 TCD Sugar Plant-cum-24.2 MW Co-generation power plant at Rajeswarapuram, Khammam, and Heavy Engineering Workshop at Amlori, Coal India, among others.
- Mr N Seethaiah is the MDs
- Mr K. Srinivasa Rao is the COO
None of the promoter’s holding is pledged
|Sr No.||Major Non-Promoter||% Stake|
|1||Sundaram Mutual Fund A/C Sundaram Select Microcapseries V||4.95|
|3||Chandra Singh Lodha||3.7|
|4||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd||1.36|
Consolidated Financial Trends ~ Amt in Rs Crs
|FY 16||FY 15||FY 14||FY 13|
|Equity Paid Up||7.38||7.38||7.38||7.38|
|Long Term Debt||4586||5103||4990||4276|
|Book Value (Rs)||-17||-43||-40||-11|