HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd.
FV – Rs 10; 52wks H/L – 510.75/345; TTQ – 0.79 Lacs; CMP – Rs 500.80 (As On 17 July, 2019);
Market Cap – Rs 101076 Crs
Consolidated Financials and Valuations (Amt in Rs Crs unless specified)
|HDFC Life Insurance Company Ltd.|
|Year||Equity Capital||Net Worth||Long Term Debt||Total Sales||PAT||BV(Rs)||EPS (Rs)||P/E||P/BV||Industry P/E||Promoter’s Holdings|
- HDFC Life is one of the leading life insurance companies in India
- It offers a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings & Investment, Health, Child and Women’s plans.
- It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (HDFC), one of India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen PLC
- HDFC Life has about 414 branches and presence in 980+ cities and towns in India. The company has also established a liaison office in Dubai.
- HDFC Life distributes its products through a multi channel network consisting of Insurance agents, Bancassurance partners (HDFC Bank, Saraswat Bank, RBL Bank), Direct channel, Insurance Brokers & Online Insurance Platform.
Ms. Vibha Padalkar : Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Suresh Badami : Executive Director
Mr. Narendra Gangan : EVP, Company Secretary and Head – Compliance & Legal
Consolidated Financials (Rs Cr.):
|Equity Paid Up||2017||2012||1998||1995|
|Book Value (Rs)||28||24||19||16|