1.Scrip code : 535789
Name : INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED
Subject : Update
This is to inform you that RBI vide their letter dated October 9, 2019 has informed that the application for voluntary amalgamation of the Company with Lakshmi Vilas Bank can’t be allowed. Now that the merger will not happen with Lakshmi Vilas bank, the uncertainty of last 5 months on the business is lifted and the Company will focus on its growth of the core business of housing finance. From its core business, the Company has paid a total of Rs 10,530 crores ($ 1.5 billion) in dividends translating to total dividends of Rs 271 per share on a Rs 2 paid up share to its shareholders in the last 10 years. The Company will continue with its policy of quarterly dividends going forward. The Company has strong networth of approx Rs 19,000 crores ($2.7 billion) and healthy liquidity and cash balances of over Rs 18,000 crores ($2.5 billion) as on date. For further details, refer PDF file.
2.Scrip code : 532540
Name : Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Subject : Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Date of payment of Dividend
We would like to inform you that at the Board Meeting held today, the Directors have declared a second interim dividend of Rs.5 and a special dividend of Rs.40 per Equity Share of Re.1 each of the Company. The second interim dividend and the special dividend shall be paid on Thursday, October 24, 2019 to the equity shareholders of the Company, whose names appear on the Register of Members of the Company or in the records of the Depositories as beneficial owners of the shares as on Friday, October 18, 2019 which is the Record Date fixed for the purpose.
3.Scrip code : 540743
Name : Godrej Agrovet Limited
Subject : Increase In Equity Stake Of The Company In Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited.
We wish to inform you that the Company has acquired additional 11.03% of the Paid-up Equity Share Capital of Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited, Subsidiary Company, increasing its total shareholding in Godrej Maxximilk Private Limited from 62.97% to 74.00%. Please take the above on your records.
4.Scrip code : 514486
Name : Polygenta Technologies Ltd.
Subject : Outcome of Board Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held today i.e. 10 October 2019 at 11.00 a.m. inter alia, has discussed the following matters: Delisting Proposal The Company has received a proposal from Perpetual Global Technologies Limitedfrom the stock exchange on which they are presently listed, i.e BSE Limited (”BSE”), in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Delisting of Equity Shares) Regulations, 2009 as amended (”Delisting Regulations”) by making an offer to the public shareholders of the Company in terms of the Delisting Regulations and acquire all the outstanding equity shares held by the public Shareholders of the Company (“Delisting Proposal”). The Board of Directors discussed and took on record the Delisting Proposal After receipt of the due diligence report from the Merchant Banker, the Board will meet again to discuss the Delisting Proposal in detail.
5.Scrip code : 522273
Name : Ahmedabad Steelcraft Ltd.
Subject : Board Meeting Intimation for Considering And Approving The Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2019
AHMEDABAD STEELCRAFT LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 22/10/2019 ,inter alia, to consider and approve the Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2019 Further to our intimation dated 1st October, 2019 to the Exchange and pursuant to the code of Internal Procedures and Conduct for Regulating, Monitoring and Reporting Trading by Insiders and the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 trading window for dealing in Securities of the Company is closed from October 1, 2019 and shall remain closed till 48 hours after the declaration of financial results by the Company for the quarter and half year ended September 30, 2019.