Notifications, Scrip Scan

Daily Bulletin (28th November, 2019)

Scrip Sanctuaries for protection from the wildlife in this jungle of Indian Equities

Daily Bulletin (28th November, 2019)

https://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=20191128-31

1.Scrip code : 531212
Name : Nalin Lease Finance Ltd.
Subject : Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Scheme of Arrangement
With regards to the captioned matter, we would like to inform you that the Hon”ble National Company Law Tribunal, Ahmedabad Bench (‘NCLT”) has sanctioned the Scheme of Arrangement involving Amalgamation of Amee Finance Limited, Gandhi Shroff Services Private Limited, Nalin Services Limited and Nalin Consultancy Services Limited with Nalin Lease Finance Limited (‘Scheme’) under Sections 230 to 232 of the Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable provisions of the Act and the Rules framed thereunder. The copy of NCLT Order sanctioning the Scheme, as uploaded and available on the website of the NCLT, is attached herewith for your reference and record. The Scheme will become effective upon filing of the certified copy of Order of the NCLT sanctioning the Scheme with the Registrar of Companies, Ahmedabad. The same will be intimated to the Stock Exchange in due course.

2.Scrip code : 524804
Name : Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
Subject : Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Acquisition
This is to inform you that Auro Vaccines LLC, 100% subsidiary of Aurobindo Pharma USA Inc., USA, which in turn is 100% subsidiary of the Company, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire certain business assets from Profectus BioSciences Inc., USA., a clinical-stage vaccine development company. The disclosure pursuant to Regulation 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 and Part A of Schedule III of the aforesaid regulations, is attached as ‘Annexure A’.

3.Scrip code : 500087
Name : Cipla Ltd.
Subject : Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Acquisition
Cipla Limited”s wholly owned subsidiary Cipla (EU) Limited, holding 60% stake in Cipla Pharma Lanka (Private) Limited {Cipla Pharma Lanka), Sri Lanka, has signed an agreement with CitiHealth Imports(Private) Limited to acquire the remaining 40% stake in Cipla Pharma Lanka. Post-acquisition, Cipla Pharma Lanka will become a wholly owned subsidiary.

4.Scrip code : 500325
Name : Reliance Industries Ltd
Subject : Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Acquisition
This is in furtherance to the disclosure made by the Company on October 25, 2019 with respect to setting up a wholly-owned subsidiary (WOS) for Digital Platform initiatives. It is hereby informed that the WOS has been incorporated and the Company, as a subscriber to the memorandum of association of the WOS, has invested Rs 1,00,000 to acquire 10,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each at par of the WOS namely ‘Jio Platforms Limited’ (JPL). JPL was incorporated on November 15, 2019 and is yet to commence its business operations. The investment in JPL does not fall within related party transaction and the promoter/ promoter group/ group companies do not have any interest in JPL. No governmental or regulatory approvals were required for the said investment.

Excerpts from Gaurav’s Blog

  Rest in Peace now Gerela Saab  ! Mr S T Gerela ex GM of BSE passed away peacefully this morning We had not met in years but he always remained at the top of my mind when it came to testimonials for this is what he had said to me over a decade ago,when […] [...]

Vedanta de-listing offer price Rs 87.50~Come on Mr Anil Agarwal ! Promoter Group of  Vedanta Ltd has proposed a voluntary de-listing at an indicative offer price of Rs 87.50~are the over 7.3 lakh minority shareholders from Alibag !? …apologies to the people of Alibag Some would term this as De-listing Duplicity ~ but I would […] [...]

This is a Riskless Reliance Industries Rights Investment Strategy for those over 2.3 Million Shareholders already holding RIL shares. It is not a recommendation to buy RIL cum rights  It’s a no brainer yet I’m just penning a brief note because some have told me they hold Reliance but are skipping the Rights ! Don’t […] [...]

 Wealth is negotiable, Health is not Your Personal Well Being is more important that the Stock Market Well Being ~ Always & more so in this unfathomable ongoing Covid-19 Reality Above’s a three minute reach out by me last night to all connected with me to reinforce this .It’s also posted on Facebook , […] [...]

Yes Bank ~ Has the RBI & MOF lost it !? SEBI really is a bystander here Controversial Lock In Clause 3 Sub Clause 8 (a) in the Scheme of Reconstruction  No wonder the Finance Minister Mrs Nirmala Sitharaman, while highlighting only selected points, even when asked for details of the Scheme,did not want to […] [...]