DCM Shriram Ltd.
FV – Rs 2; 52wks H/L – 637/273.35; TTQ – 0.2 Lacs; CMP – Rs 502.7 (As On June 14, 2019);
Market Cap – Rs 8340 Rs. Cr.
Consolidated Financials and Valuations (Amt in Rs Crs unless specified)
|Company||Equity Capital||Net Worth||Long Term Debt||Total Sales||PAT||BV||EPS||P/E||P/BV||Industry P/E||Promoter’s Holdings|
|Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs||Rs||%|
Consolidated Financial Trends (Rs. Cr):
|Equity Paid Up||31||33||33||33|
|Book Value (Rs)||224.9||186.2||155.1||128.3|
Mr. Ajay S. Shriram: Chairman & Senior Managing Director
Mr. Vikram S. Shriram: Vice Chairman & Managing Director
Company Secretary: Mr. Sameet Gambhir
- DCM Shriram Ltd. is a leading business conglomerate with a group turnover of Rs. 7,771 crores.
- he business portfolio of DCM Shriram comprises primarily of
- Agri-Rural Business: Urea & SSP fertilizers, Sugar, Farm inputs marketing such as DAP, Crop care Chemicals, Hybrid Seeds
- Chlor-Vinyl Business: Caustic Soda, Chlorine,Calcium Carbide, PVC resins, PVC Compounds, Power and Cement.
- Value added business: Fenesta Building Systems- UPVC Windows & Doors
- DCM Shriram, across its various businesses is strategically diversified yet operationally integrated at a high level. Some of the businesses feed others, thereby lowering operation costs and making DCM Shriram a highly competitive player.
- DCM Shriram is amongst the most cost efficient producers of products and services in all its businesses and has been continuously striving to lower costs.