Refineries/ Petro products
FV – Rs 10; 52wks H/L – 522.2/199.5; TTQ – 0.34 Lacs; CMP – Rs 307 (As On January 21, 2020);
Market Cap – Rs 280.30 Crs
Consolidated Financials and Valuations (Amt in Rs Crs unless specified)
|Year||FV||CMP||52week High||52week Low||Mkt Cap||Equity Capital||Net Worth||Total Debt||Total Sales||PAT||BV||EPS||P/E||P/BV||Promoter Shareholding|
|Rs||Rs||Rs||Rs||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs Cr.||Rs||Rs||%|
|2020 (9 months)||10||307.00||511.60||199.50||294||9||66||44026||350||-23||72.10||-25.03||-6.13||4.26||59.72|
- Goa Carbon Limitedis a public limited company and is in the business of manufacture and marketing of Calcined Petroleum Coke.
- The company’s calcination plant of 75,000 tpa capacity is located in southern Goa
- The Goa plant has the largest mechanical sieving and screening facilities for petcoke in India
- The Company also has two other plants, at Bilaspur in Chattisgarhand at Paradeep in Orissa.
- The company is a regular supplier to aluminium smelters, graphite electrode and Titanium Dioxide manufacturers, as well as other users in the matallurgical and chemical industries.
Board of Directors:
- Company Secretary: Pravin Satardekar
- Chief Financial Officer: K. Balaraman
- Shrinivas V. Dempo: Chairman – Promoter
Major Non Promoter Holding:
|Non – Promoters||No. of Shares held||% shares held|
|Individual share capital upto Rs. 2 Lacs||31,50,642||34.43|
|Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority||98,090||1.07|
|Non-Resident Indian (NRI)||1,02,598||1.12|
|Consolidated Financial Trends (Rs. Cr):|
|Equity Paid Up||9||9||9||9|
|Book Value (Rs)||118||137||88||80|
Price Trend from 1st Jan ,2019 0to 20th Jan ,2020
Goa Carbon set to resume production; share price locked at upper circuit
Goa Carbons share price was locked at 5 percent upper circuit on December 19 after normal production was set to be reinstated from December 20 in its Paradeep unit.
The company, in its release, said that the maintenance work at the Paradeep unit located in Odisha has been completed and the Kiln has been lit up.
The company’s total production for the month of November 2019 from Paradeep, Bilaspur and Goa plant stood at 15,413.900 million tons.
Intimation regarding resumption of operations at the Company’s Bilaspur Unit