JK Tyre & Industries Ltd
Auto Tyres & Rubber Products
FV – Rs 2; 52wks H/L –162.95/78.25 ; TTQ – 66 K; CMP – Rs 102.25 (As On September 28th 2015; 10:20) ;
Market Cap – Rs 2329 Crs
Consolidated Financials and Valuations for FY15 (Amt in Rs Crs unless specified)
|Long Term Debt||
*On 18th Dec, 2014 Stock Split from Rs.10 to Rs.2.
Consolidated Financials and Valuations for Q1 FY16
TTM EPS (Rs)
- JK Tyre has has signed a binding agreement withBK Birla flagship Kesoram Industries to acquire 100% equity in a tyre unit in Haridwar for Rs.2200 Crs.
- The company has established 17 Truck Radial Tyre Care centres, which operate along all major National Highways on 365 day, 24*7 basis.
- It has also established 16 truck radial total solution showrooms branded “truck Wheels”.
- The first company to introduce unique concepts like “Dial-a-Tyre” and only company to launch 24*7 on-road tyre assistance initiative called “Fix-a-Tyre”.
- JK Tyre is expecting its Rs.1430 crore expansion plan near Chennai and is expected to be completed by mid-2015.
Part of the JK Organisation, JK Tyre & Industries Ltd is a leading tyre manufacturer in India and amongst the top 25 manufacturers in the world with a wide range of products catering to diverse business segments in the four wheeler automobile industry. The company has global presence in 100 countries across six continents with six plants in India and three in Mexico. Currently, the capacity across 9 plants exceeds 20 million tyres per annum. The company is the leader in Truck Bus Radial Segment. JK Tyre offers tyres for –
- Passenger Cars
The company is the manufacturer of India’s largest OTR tyre weighing 3.7 tons and 12 feet high. The nationwide network comprises of 143 selling locations, 4000 dealers and over 120 retail outlets.
Clientele & Partners :
- Maruti Suzuki
- Ashok Leyland
- General Motors
- Caterpillar India
|Deal Date||Client Name||Deal Type||Quantity||Price (Rs.)|
|28-Nov-13||Crrosses Capital Services Pvt.Ltd||S||272796||153.58|
|28-Nov-13||Crrosses Capital Services Pvt.Ltd||P||273469||153.1|
|03-Sep-10||Harsh Stock Portfolio Pvt.Ltd||S||294253||189.03|
|03-Sep-10||Harsh Stock Portfolio Pvt.Ltd||P||294253||189.73|
|03-Sep-10||Govinda Shares & Securities Pvt.Ltd||S||259640||187.6|
|03-Sep-10||Govinda Shares & Securities Pvt.Ltd||P||259640||188.11|
- Raghupati Singhania – CMD.
- Bakul Jain – Director.
- Ashok Kumar Kinra – CFO.
The Equity Capital is @ Rs.45.36 Crs consisting of 226813480 equity Shares of FV Rs 2 currently held as under
None Of the Promoter’s Holding is Pledged.
Major Non-Promoter Holdings:
|Sr.No||Non – Promoters||No. of Shares held||% Of shares held|
|1||Morgan Stanley Asia (Singapore) Pte||3323012||1.47|
|2||LSV Emerging Markets Equity Fund LP||2540900||1.12|
|3||Ultima Finvest Ltd||2481873||1.09|
|4||Edgefield Securities Ltd||17437500||7.69|
Consolidated Financial Trends (In Rs. Crs) :
|Equity Paid Up||45.36||41.06||41.06||41.06||41.06|
|Book Value (Rs)||62||53||44||37||42|
|FY15||JK Tyre Ltd||MRF Ltd||Ceat Ltd||Goodyear Ltd|
|Cash & Equivalents||191||727||126||365|
|Market Cap /Sales||0.3||1.3||0.9||0.8|
|Shareholding as of June 2015|