Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd
Other Apparels & Accessories
FV – Rs 10; 52wks H/L – 317/128; TTQ – 14 K; CMP – Rs 170 (As On June 24, 2020);
Market Cap – Rs 351 Crs
Consolidated Financials and Valuations (Amt in Rs Crs unless specified)
Debt to Equity – 1
ROE – 12%
Market Cap/Sales – 0.5
Monte Carlo Fashions Limited announces a new range of products in the Medical Textile Range i.e. Face Masks (3 PLY Masks , KN9S Mask and N95 Mask) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE Kit), keeping in view the requirements of medical workers and demand of consumers due to Novel Corona virus (COVID19). https://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachHis/5b9f09bc-512d-4467-b26c-a4032ae7ff94.pdf
Company had done buy back of Rs. 55 Crs (Rs.550 per share)in FY19 to reward shareholders through tender offer. Promoters have not participated in the buy back.
- Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd, established in 1984, is recognized as ‘Superbrand’ for woollen knitted apparels by Consumer Superbrands India since 2004. Under the umbrella brand of ‘Monte Carlo’, Company has a comprehensive product portfolio across woolen, cotton & cotton blended, home furnishing and kids segments.
- The Company has various sub-brands under the Umbrella Brand ‘Monte Carlo.
- The company has 3 manufacturing facilities in Ludhiana, Punjab – 1 for woolen apparels & 2 for cotton apparels.
- The manufacturing facilities include facilities for product development, design studio and sampling infrastructure.
- The company has recently started in-house manufacturing of cotton t-shirts and thermals.
- The home furnishing products are outsourced from a network of job work entities.
- The company has wide-spread retail presence across India through a judicious mix of EBOs, MBOs and national chain stores located in 22 states & 1 union territory
Source – Company Presentation
- Jawaharlal Oswal – Chairman &MD
- Raj Kapoor Sharma – CFO
|Non – Promoters||% held|
|Kanchi Investments (Samara Capital)||9.40%|
|Goldman Sachs India||3.13%|
Share Price Trend:
|Year||Open (Rs.)||High (Rs.)||Low (Rs.)||Close (Rs.)|
Consolidated Financials: (Rs. Crs unless specified)
The major reasons for decrease in Net profit of the company is due to increase in advertisement costs and unspent amount of CSR for the previous years 2016-17, 2017-18 and current year 2018-19 has been paid during the year.