Oricon Enterprises Ltd
FV – Rs 2; 52wks H/L –73.80/39.25; TTQ – 1.24 Lacs; CMP – Rs 63 (As On July 11th 2016; 12.00);
Market Cap – Rs 989.40 Crs
Consolidated Financials and Valuations for FY16 (Amt in Rs Crs unless specified)
|Long Term Debt||
Consolidated Financials and Valuations for Q4 FY16
TTM EPS (Rs)
- Long Term Debt to Equity – 0.28
- ROE % – 2.9
- Market Cap/Sales – 0.85
Clearwater Capital Partners exits its investment in the company by selling around 4.4% stake through open market.
India Holdings buys 1 Crs shares of Oricon Enterprises Ltd at Rs. 64.5 per share from the promoters as on March 2015.
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited has announced that Tapir Realty Developers Ltd, a 100% subsidiary of the company, has entered into a joint development agreement with Oricon Properties Pvt. Ltd in which saleable property to the company will be 67000 sq.feet and 30% of the topline which the company expects to be around 650 – 700 Crs.
Oricon Enterprises buys 70 per cent of Oriental Containers for Rs 105 crore
(Marine logistics company Oricon Enterprises Ltd (OEL) has acquired 70 per cent stake in Oriental Containers Ltd (OCL) from its joint venture partners OC Holding Ltd, Mauritius, at a consideration of Rs 105 crore. With this, OCL has become, OEL’s 100 per cent subsidiary.)
The company Owns about 1 acre land at prime location in Worli, Mumbai.
- Oricon Properties Pvt.Ltd – 100% Subsidiary (Holds about 2 acre land at Worli, Mumbai, Land parcel adjoining India Bulls Blu & Near Four Seasons Hotel, Worli, Mumbai)
- Oriental Containers Ltd – 100 % Subsidiary (Market leader with experience of over 5 decades in Indian caps and closures Industry with well established brands across user industry and Strong presence across Globe through exports to ~40 countries)
The company manufactures complete range of Caps and Closures. During FY15-16 the company manufactured as follows:
|Plastic Closures||Annual Capacity (mn)|
|Plastic – CSD Caps||3400|
|Plastic – wf/hf Caps||400|
|Plastic – Water||1200|
|Metal Closures||Annual Capacity (mn)|
|Twist off Caps||140|
- United Shippers Ltd – 59.05 % Subsidiary (India’s Largest Marine logistics company handling Dry Cargo. Operates at 8 minor ports across 3 states with Fleet size of more than 300 equipments. Bought back shares of existing shareholders, increasing OEL holding to 59.05% from 50.19%)
Logiscor Ltd (Scorpio Group) holds 10.88% in USL and Mr. Vallabh Bhansali holds 8.18% in USL through family investments.
|Year||Volume Handled (Million MT)||Revenue (Rs.Crs)||% gain in Revenue|
Minor ports contributing ~44% of total traffic in FY15
- Shinrai Auto Services Ltd – 100 % Subsidiary (Exclusive dealer of Toyota cars in South Mumbai. It Operates 2 showrooms in Nariman Point and Worli)
Financials of Subsidiaries:
|Particulars||Sales (Rs.Crs)||Net Profit/ Loss (Rs.Crs)|
|Oricon Properties Ltd||0.06||0.08||-0.07||-0.03|
|Oriental Containers Ltd||394||315||13.48||3.6|
|Unites Shippers Ltd||544||484||80.38||42.49|
|Shinrai Auto Services Ltd||337||246||-0.24||-1.49|
- Oricon Enterprises Ltd is engaged in business of manufacturing of pentanes, liquid colorants, pet bottles and coal briquettes, which is a fuel product for industries.
- The Company operates in four segments, which include petrochemicals, trading, liquid colorants and pet bottle.
- The Company is the flagship company of Parijat Enterprises and is in real estate, marine logistics, packaging, petrochemicals and automobile dealership.
- The company has manufacturing facilities at Khopoli, Maharashtra for Pentanes & Murbad, Maharashtra for PET Bottles
- The company owns 1 acre at Worli which it plans to re-develop for residential and commercial purposes.
|Segment Revenue||FY15||FY14||% gain/loss|
|(f) Liquid Colorants||3||1||200|
|(f) Liquid Colorants||0.02||-0.2||-110|
- Mr. S. J. Taparia – Chairman
- Mr. Rajendra Somani – MD
- Mr.Pramod Sarda – CFO
Major Non-Promoter Holdings:
|Sr.No||Non – Promoters||No. of shares held||% of shares held|
|2||NAF India Holdings Ltd||10169813||6.48|
|3||Shree Venkatesh Metal Packs Pvt Ltd||5172790||3.29|
Unquoted Investments by Oricon Enterprises:
|Particulars||No. of Shares||FV||FY16||FY15||Cost per share|
|Investment in Equity Instrument|
|Investment in Subsidiary :||(Amt Rs.Crs)||(Rs.)|
|Shinrai Auto Services Ltd||7000000||10||7||5||10|
|Oricon Properties Ltd||6120000||10||159.4||159.4||260|
|United Shippers Ltd||2969552||10||195.4||195.4||658|
|Oriental Containers Ltd||10820836||10||136||–||126|
Consolidated Financial Trends (In Rs. Crs) :
|Equity Paid Up||31.41||31.41||31.41||31.41||31.41|
|Book Value (Rs)||41||40||38||37||35|