|IPO Opens on||Dec 8, 2015|
|IPO Closes on||Dec 10, 2015|
|IPO Type||100% Book Built Issue|
|Equity Shares Offered||12853442 Equity Shares|
|Face Value of Shares||Rs 2 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band||Rs 1020 – Rs 1050 Per Equity Share|
|Market Lot||14 Shares|
|Issue Size||Rs 1311.05 – 1349.61 Crs|
|Listing on||BSE, NSE|
|Lead Managers||Axis Capital Limited, Edelweiss Capital Limited , J.P. Morgan India Private Limited, Nomura Financial Advisory And Securities (India) Pvt Ltd|
|Object of the issue||To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges
For the sale of 12,853,442 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
Alkem Labs is a pharmaceutical company which is involved in the development, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical and neutraceutical products. It was incorporated in 1973 and is based in Maharashtra, India. The pharmaceutical major produces branded generics, generic drugs, active pharmaceutical ingredients and neutraceuticals, which they market in India and 55 other countries internationally, primarily the United States.
It has a diverse portfolio of over 736 brands in India. Company’s most significant therapeutic areas in domestic market are anti-infectives, gastro-intestinal, pain and analgesics, and vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
The Company has 16 manufacturing facilities out of which 14 manufacturing facilities are based in India while two in the United States. Out of 14 Indian units two are R&D facilities whereas both the facilities in the US are R&D. The firm employs a total of 483 scientists in the R&D field. Five of its facilities are USFDA, TGA and UK-MHRA approved. Of the Indian manufacturing facilities, 12 are for manufacturing formulations and two for manufacturing APIs.
As of FY 15, Alkem Labs stands as fifth largest pharmaceutical company in India in terms of domestic sales. In the United States, company has filed 66 abbreviated new drug applications.
It has invested Rs 150-200 Crs for expansion in US facility and in the domestic market. About 75% of its revenue comes from domestic market and remaining 25% from international business with a about 3.6% market share. It currently has a cash of Rs 1500 Crs in its books
Mr. Samprada Singh
Mr. Basudeo N. Singh
Consolidated Financial Trend ~ Amt in Rs Crs
|Long Term Debt||33||232||256||309||246|