Scrip Scan, Notifications

Daily Notifications as on 6th July 2020

Scrip Sanctuaries for protection from the wildlife in this jungle of Indian Equities

Daily Notifications as on 6th July 2020

https://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=20200706-44

1. Scrip code : 532921
Name : Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd
Subject : Intimation Under Regulation 30 Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
update on Acquisition of Snowman Logistics Limited (‘Snowman’) by Adani Logistics Limited (‘ALL’)

2. Scrip code : 953465
Name : Adani Transmission Limited
Subject : Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Acquisition
Acquisition of ‘Alipurduar Transmission Limited’ from Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited.

3. Scrip code : 540222
Name : Laurus Labs Limited
Subject : Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Updates on Acquisition
Furtherance to our disclosure dated July 01, 2020 regarding the completion of acquisition of 100% shares of Phekolong Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd. we wish to further update that the name of Phekolong Pharmaceuticals Pty. Ltd., the Wholly Owned Subsidiary of the Company has been changed to Laurus Generics SA (Pty) Ltd, with effect from July 02, 2020.

4. Scrip code : 500338
Name : PRISM JOHNSON LIMITED.
Subject : Intimation Under Regulation 30 Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
Pursuant to Regulation 30 of SEBl (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, we wish to inform you that the Company has agreed to acquire 35,00,000 equity shares at a price of ` 37/- each aggregating to ` 12.95 Crores, constituting 35% in the total paid-up equity share capital of Sanskar Ceramics Private Limited. The Company presently holds 15% of the paid-up equity share capital in Sanskar. Subsequent to the aforesaid investment, the shareholding of the Company in Sanskar would increase to 50%. The details required under Regulation 30 of SEBl (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 are given in Annexure A. We request you to kindly note and take the above information on record.

Excerpts from Gaurav’s Blog

  Rest in Peace now Gerela Saab  ! Mr S T Gerela ex GM of BSE passed away peacefully this morning We had not met in years but he always remained at the top of my mind when it came to testimonials for this is what he had said to me over a decade ago,when […] [...]

Vedanta de-listing offer price Rs 87.50~Come on Mr Anil Agarwal ! Promoter Group of  Vedanta Ltd has proposed a voluntary de-listing at an indicative offer price of Rs 87.50~are the over 7.3 lakh minority shareholders from Alibag !? …apologies to the people of Alibag Some would term this as De-listing Duplicity ~ but I would […] [...]

This is a Riskless Reliance Industries Rights Investment Strategy for those over 2.3 Million Shareholders already holding RIL shares. It is not a recommendation to buy RIL cum rights  It’s a no brainer yet I’m just penning a brief note because some have told me they hold Reliance but are skipping the Rights ! Don’t […] [...]

 Wealth is negotiable, Health is not Your Personal Well Being is more important that the Stock Market Well Being ~ Always & more so in this unfathomable ongoing Covid-19 Reality Above’s a three minute reach out by me last night to all connected with me to reinforce this .It’s also posted on Facebook , […] [...]

Yes Bank ~ Has the RBI & MOF lost it !? SEBI really is a bystander here Controversial Lock In Clause 3 Sub Clause 8 (a) in the Scheme of Reconstruction  No wonder the Finance Minister Mrs Nirmala Sitharaman, while highlighting only selected points, even when asked for details of the Scheme,did not want to […] [...]